Membership of the Society
RAeS membership is an internationally recognised hallmark of professional competence and standing, and gives an entry into an exclusive club of Aviation related professional circles. The present multi-disciplinary global membership stands at about 20'000, with members from not only the top British organizations but also from organizations such as Boeing, Airbus, GE, Commonwealth Air Forces and most of the large airlines like British Airways, Delta, United Airlines, American Airlines, etc.
What do we do?
- Promote the highest possible standards in all aerospace disciplines
- Provide specialist information and act as a forum for the exchange of ideas
- Play a leading role in influencing opinion on aerospace matters
How to Apply
- Filled and signed Membership Form
- CV (showing detailed work history)
- Evidence of qualifications (certificates, licenses etc)
- Organisational chart (if applicable)
- 2 referees (The referees for membership should have known you in a professional capacity for at least 1 year, unless you are applying for Fellowship in which they would need to be a Fellow of the society)
Useful Links & Resources